Need 48 CEUs specifically designed for your Pennsylvania NHA license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Pennsylvania Administrator Bundle (48 Credits)
Do you need Pennsylvania NHA CEUs (48 credits)? Look no further! The Pennsylvania Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Pennsylvania Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in Title 49, Chapter 39 of the Pennsylvania Code (click here to view)
Required Hours: 48
Hours Permitted Online: All Required Hours
Renewal Period: June 30 of Even Years**
In 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Pennsylvania State Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators extended the deadline to complete continuing education requirements until September 28, 2020. Click here to view the press release regarding the extension.
The Pennsylvania Administrator Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6.5 Credits)
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (5.5 Credits)
- The Neurological Effects of Caffeine (4.25 Credits)
- Biological & Chemical Warfare (4.25 Credits)
- Nutrition in LTC Facilities (3.75 Credits)
- Managing and Communicating with Dementia Residents (3.75 Credits)
- Falls in the Elderly (3.5 Credits)
- Understanding COPD (3 Credits)
- How Important Is Leadership in LTC? (3 Credits)
- TIA & Stroke (3 Credits)
- Medication Errors: An Overview (3 Credits)
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia (2.25 Credits)
- Understanding HIPAA (2.25 Credits)
TOTAL: 48 Credits of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Pennsylvania NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Pennsylvania by contacting: