Already completed some CEUs towards your Pennsylvania license renewal? No worries! Our mini-bundle is perfect for you to get the remaining credits you need to renew your license. These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Pennsylvania Administrator Mini-Bundle (30 Credits)
Already completed some CEUs towards your Pennsylvania license renewal? No worries! Our mini-bundle is perfect for you to get the remaining credits you need to renew your license.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Pennsylvania Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in Title 49, Chapter 39 of the Pennsylvania Code (click here to view).
Required Hours: 48
Hours Permitted Online: All Required Hours
Renewal Period: June 30 of Even Years**
The Pennsylvania Administrator Mini-Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6.5 Credits)
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (5.5 Credits)
- Mental Illness in the Elderly (4.25 Credits)
- A Guide to Maintenance (3.25 Credits)
- Understanding COPD (3 Credits)
- Accessibility: It’s More Than The Americans With Disabilities Act (3 Credits)
- Understanding HIPAA (2.25 Credits)
- Resident Relations in Long Term Care (1.25 Credits)
- Medication Errors: Can Be Deadly (1 Credit)
TOTAL: 30 Credits of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Pennsylvania NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Pennsylvania by contacting: