Already completed some CEUs towards your Pennsylvania license renewal? No worries! Our mini-bundle is perfect for you to get the remaining credits you need to renew your license. These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Pennsylvania Administrator Mini-Bundle (30 Credits)
Already completed some CEUs towards your Pennsylvania license renewal? No worries! Our mini-bundle is perfect for you to get the remaining credits you need to renew your license.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Pennsylvania Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in Title 49, Chapter 39 of the Pennsylvania Code (click here to view).
Required Hours: 48
Hours Permitted Online: All Required Hours
Renewal Period: June 30 of Even Years**
The Pennsylvania Administrator Mini-Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (4.5 Credits)
- The Neurological Effects of Caffeine (3.5 Credits)
- Managing and Communicating with Dementia Residents (3 Credits)
- Nutrition in LTC Facilities (3.25 Credits)
- Falls in the Elderly (2.75 Credits)
- Medical Ethics in LTC (2.25 Ethics Credits)
- TIA & Stroke (2.25 Credits)
- Cool Tools for Collaboration (2 Credits)
- Understanding HIPAA and its Ethics (2 Ethics Credits)
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia (2 Credits)
- Performance Appraisals (1.75 Credits)
- Medication Errors: Can Be Deadly (.75 Credit)
TOTAL: 30 Credits of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Pennsylvania NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Pennsylvania by contacting: