Need a 24 hour bundle specifically designed for your New Mexico NHA license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The New Mexico Administrator Bundle (24 Credits)
Do you need New Mexico NHA CEUs (24 credits)? Look no further! The New Mexico Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for New Mexico Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in TITLE 16 CHAPTER 13 PART 13 of the New Mexico Board of Nursing Home Administrators Rules and Statutes (click here to view).
Required Hours: 24
Hours Permitted Online: All 24
Renewal Period: March 31 Every Year
The New Mexico Administrator Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6.5 Credits)
- Mental Illness in the Elderly (4.25 Credits)
- A Guide to Maintenance (3.25 Credits)
- Medication Errors: An Overview (3 Credits)
- Cool Tools for Collaboration (2.75 Credits)
- A Guide to Abuse (1.5 Credits)
- Assisted Living Medications (1.5 Credits)
- Resident Relations in Long Term Care (1.25 Credits)
TOTAL: 24 Total Credit Hours of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as New Mexico NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in New Mexico by contacting:
PO Box 25101
Santa Fe, NM 87504