Need a 40 hour bundle specifically designed for your Missouri NHA or RCAL license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Missouri Administrator Bundle (40 Credits)
Do you need Missouri Administrator CEUs (40 credits)? Look no further! The Missouri Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Missouri Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs) and Missouri Residential Care and Assisted Living Administrators (RCALs), which are described in 19 CSR 73-2.050 of the Rules of the Department of Health and Senior Services (click here to view).
Required Hours: 40 Credit Hours
Hours Permitted Online: 20 Credit Hours
Renewal Period: June 30 of Every Year
Required Topics: 10 Credit Hours of Patient Care
The Missouri Administrator Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6 Credits)
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (4.5 Patient Care Credits)
- The Neurological Effects of Caffeine (3.5 Credits)
- Managing and Communicating with Dementia Residents (3 Patient Care Credits)
- Nutrition in LTC Facilities (3.25 Patient Care Credits)
- Falls in the Elderly (2.75 Patient Care Credits)
- Medical Ethics in LTC (2.25 Ethics Credits)
- Understanding COPD (2 Patient Care Credits)
- How Important Is Leadership in LTC? (2 Credits)
- TIA & Stroke (2.25 Patient Care Credits)
- Cool Tools for Collaboration (2 Credits)
- Understanding HIPAA and its Ethics (2 Ethics Credits)
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia (2 Patient Care Credits)
- Performance Appraisals (1.75 Credits)
- Medication Errors: Can Be Deadly (.75 Patient Care Credit)
TOTAL: 40 Total Credit Hours of NAB Approved CEUs and 20.5 Patient Care Credit Hours
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog Page–all our courses are approved as Missouri NHA and RCAL CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (Click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Missouri by contacting:
Regular Mailing Address:
Board of Nursing Home Administrators
PO Box 570
Jefferson City, MO 65102
Phone: (573) 751-3511