Need a 40 hour bundle specifically designed for your Maryland NHA license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Maryland NHA Bundle (40 Credits)
Do you need Maryland NHA CEUs (40 credits)? Look no further! The Maryland NHA Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Maryland Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in Section 10.33.01.12 of the Maryland Continuing Education Requirements (click here to view).
Required Hours: 40
Hours Permitted Online: All 40 (as long as such hours are sponsored by NAB)
Renewal Period: Every Two Years on Date of Licensure
The Maryland NHA Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (5.5 Credits)
- The Neurological Effects of Caffeine (4.25 Credits)
- Nutrition in LTC Facilities (3.75 Credits)
- Managing and Communicating with Dementia Residents (3.75 Credits)
- Falls in the Elderly (3.5 Credits)
- Understanding COPD (3 Credits)
- How Important Is Leadership in LTC? (3 Credits)
- TIA & Stroke (3 Credits)
- Cool Tools for Collaboration (2.75 Credits)
- Understanding HIPAA (2.25 Credits)
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia (2.25 Credits)
- Performance Appraisals (2 Credits)
- Medication Errors: Can Be Deadly (1 Credit)
TOTAL: 40 Credits of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Maryland NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Maryland by contacting:
Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators
Metro Executive Building
4201 Patterson Avenue, Room 305
Baltimore, MD 21215
Phone: (410) 764-4750 or 1-877-463-3464
Fax: (410) 358-9187