Need a 20 hour bundle specifically designed for your Georgia NHA license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Georgia NHA Bundle (20 Credits)
Do you need Georgia NHA CEUs (20 credits)? Look no further! The Georgia NHA Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Georgia Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in Rule 393-13-.01 of the Georgia Administrative Code (click here to view).
Required Hours: 40 Credit Hours
Hours Permitted Online: 20 Credit Hours
Renewal Period: December 31 of Odd Years
- Professional Development/Integrity and/or Resident Rights (6 Credit Hours)
The Georgia NHA Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6.5 Credits)
- Mental Illness in the Elderly (4.25 Credits)
- A Guide to Maintenance (3.25 Professional Development Credits)
- Medical Ethics in Long Term Care (3 Integrity Credits)
- Ethics, Are They Important and Why? (3 Integrity Credits)
TOTAL: 20 Total Credit Hours of NAB Approved CEUs and 9.25 Hours of Professional Development/Integrity Hours
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Georgia NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Georgia by contacting:
Georgia Nursing Home Administrator Board
214 State Capitol
Atlanta, GA 30334