Already completed some CEUs towards your Delaware NHA license renewal? No worries! Our mini-bundle of 24 credits is perfect for you to get the remaining credits you need to renew your license. These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Delaware NHA Mini-Bundle (24 Credits)
Already completed some CEUs towards your Delaware NHA license renewal? No worries! Our mini-bundle of 24 credits is perfect for you to get the remaining credits you need to renew your license.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Delaware Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in Section 5.0 of the Division of Professional Regulation in 5200 Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators (click here to view)
Required Hours: 48
Hours Permitted Online: All 48
Renewal Period: July 31 of Odd Years
The Delaware NHA Mini-Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6 Credits)
- Mental Illness in the Elderly (3.5 Credits)
- Nutrition in LTC Facilities (3.25 Credits)
- Managing and Communicating with Dementia Residents (3 Credits)
- A Guide to Maintenance (2.75 Credits)
- Medication Errors: An Overview (2.25 Credits)
- A Guide to Abuse (1.25 Credits)
- Activities in LTC (1.25 Credits)
- Medication Errors: Can Be Deadly (.75 Credit)
TOTAL: 24 Credits of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Delaware NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Delaware by contacting:
Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators
861 Silver Lake Blvd.
Dover, DE 19904