Need a 40 hour bundle specifically designed for your California NHA license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The California NHA Bundle (40 Credits)
Do you need California NHA CEUs (40 credits)? Look no further! The California NHA Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for California Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in Division 2, Chapter 2.35, Article 3, Section 1416.50 of the Health and Safety Code (click here to view).
Required Hours: 40
Hours Permitted Online: All 40
Renewal Period: Every 2 Years on Original License Date
Required Course Material: At least 10 hours in the area of aging or patient care
The California NHA Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6.5 Credits)
- Mental Illness in the Elderly (4.25 Patient Care Credits)
- Residents’ Rights in LTC (2.25 Credits)
- Medical Ethics in LTC (4.5 Credits)
- Modern Trends in LTC (2.25 Credits)
- Falls in the Elderly (4 Patient Care Credits)
- Ethics, Are They Important and Why? (3 Credits)
- Basics in Healthcare and Medical Ethics (1.75 Credits)
- A Guide to Maintenance (3.5 Credits)
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (4.5 Patient Care Credits)
- Biological & Chemical Warfare (3.5 Credits)
TOTAL: 40 Credits of NAB Approved CEUs and 12.75 Patient Care Credit Hours
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as California NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in California by contacting:
Nursing Home Administrator Program
P.O. Box 997416, MS 3302
Sacramento, CA 95899-7416
Phone Number: (916) 552-8780
Fax Number: (916) 636-6108
Email: [email protected]