Need a 24 hour bundle specifically designed for your Wisconsin nursing home administrator license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Wisconsin Administrator Bundle (24 Credits)
Do you need Wisconsin Administrator CEUs (24 credits)? Look no further! The Wisconsin Administrator Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Wisconsin Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in Section 3.02 of S. 35.93 of the Wisconsin Statutes for Nursing Home Administrator Examining Board (click here to view).
Required Hours: 24 Credit Hours
Hours Permitted Online: All Required Hours
Renewal Period: June 30 of Even Years
The Wisconsin Administrator Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6.5 Credits)
- Mental Illness in the Elderly (4.25 Credits)
- A Guide to Maintenance (3.25 Credits)
- Medication Errors: An Overview (3 Credits)
- Cool Tools for Collaboration (2.75 Credits)
- A Guide to Abuse (1.5 Credits)
- Assisted Living Medications (1.5 Credits)
- Resident Relations in Long Term Care (1.25 Credits)
TOTAL: 24 Total Credit Hours of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Wisconsin Administrator CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Wisconsin by contacting: