Need a 36 hour bundle specifically designed for your Washington NHA license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Washington NHA Bundle (36 Credits)
Do you need Washington NHA CEUs (36 credits)? Look no further! The Washington NHA Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Washington Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in Section WAC 246-843-130 of The Washington Administrative Code (click here to view).
Required Hours: 36
Hours Permitted Online: All 36
Renewal Period: Every two years on the anniversary of licensure
The Washington NHA Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- Medical Ethics in LTC (4.5 Credit Hours)
- Ethics, Are They Important and Why? (3 Credit Hours)
- The Science of Aging (6.5 Credit Hours)
- Residents’ Rights in LTC (2.25 Credit Hours)
- Modern Trends in LTC (2.25 Credit Hours)
- Falls in the Elderly (4 Credit Hours)
- A Guide to Maintenance (3.5 Credit Hours)
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (4.5 Credit Hours)
- Biological & Chemical Warfare (3.5 Credit Hours)
- Performance Appraisals (2 Credit Hours)
TOTAL: 36 Total Credit Hours of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Washington NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Washington by contacting: