Need a 40 hour bundle specifically designed for your Vermont NHA license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Vermont NHA Bundle (40 Credits)
Do you need Vermont NHA CEUs (40 credits)? Look no further! The Vermont NHA Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Vermont Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in Section 3.3 of the Administrative Rules for Nursing Home Administrators (click here to view).
Required Hours: 40
Hours Permitted Online: All 40
Renewal Period: March 31 of even years
The Vermont NHA Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (5.5 Credits)
- The Neurological Effects of Caffeine (4.25 Credits)
- Managing and Communicating with Dementia Residents (3.75 Credits)
- Nutrition in LTC Facilities (3.75 Credits)
- Falls in the Elderly (3.5 Credits)
- Understanding COPD (3 Credits)
- How Important Is Leadership in LTC? (3 Credits)
- TIA & Stroke (3 Credits)
- Cool Tools for Collaboration (2.75 Credits)
- Understanding HIPAA (2.25 Credits)
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia (2.25 Credits)
- Performance Appraisals (2 Credits)
- Medication Errors: Can Be Deadly (1 Credit)
TOTAL: 40 Credits of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Vermont NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Vermont by contacting: