Need a 20 hour bundle specifically designed for your Utah health facility administrator (HFA) license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Utah HFA Bundle (20 Credits)
Do you need Utah HFA CEUs (20 credits)? Look no further! The Utah HFA Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Utah Health Facility Administrators (HFAs), which are described in Section R156-15-309 of the Utah Administrative Code (click here to view).
Required Hours: 40 Credit Hours
Hours Permitted Online: 20 Credit Hours
Renewal Period: May 31 of Odd Years
The Utah HFA Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6.5 Credits)
- Mental Illness in the Elderly (4.25 Credits)
- A Guide to Maintenance (3.25 Credits)
- Accessibility: It’s More Than the Americans with Disabilities Act (3 Credits)
- Medication Errors: An Overview (3 Credits)
TOTAL: 20 Total Credit Hours of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Utah HFA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Utah by contacting:
(866) 275-3675 Toll-Free in Utah