Already completed some CEUs towards your Texas license renewal? No worries! Our mini-bundle is perfect for you to get the remaining credits you need to renew your license. These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Texas Administrator Mini-Bundle (20 Credits)
Already completed some CEUs towards your Texas license renewal? No worries! Our mini-bundle is perfect for you to get the remaining credits you need to renew your license.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Texas Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in RULE §555.35 of The Texas Administrative Code Title 26 Part 1 Chapter 555 Subchapter C (click here to view).
Required Hours: 40
Hours Permitted Online (called “Self-Study”): 34
Renewal Period: Every two years on the anniversary of licensure
- Medical Ethics (6 Credit Hours)
The Texas Administrator Mini-Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6 Credits)
- Mental Illness in the Elderly (3.5 Credits)
- A Guide to Maintenance (2.75 Credits)
- Medical Ethics in Long Term Care (2.25 Ethics Credits)
- Ethics, Are They Important and Why? (2 Ethics Credits)
- Stress, Stress, & More Stress! (1.5 Credits)
- Basics of Medical Ethics and Advance Directives (1.25 Ethics Credits)
- Violence in the Workplace (.75 Credits)
TOTAL: 20 Total Credit Hours of NAB approved CEUs and 5.5 Ethics Hours
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Texas NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Texas by contacting:
1100 West 49th Street
Austin, Texas 78756-3199
Campus Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Vital Statistics: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4 pm
Texas Department of State Health Services
PO Box 149347
Austin, Texas 78714-9347