Need a 40 hour bundle specifically designed for your Texas NHA license? These courses never expire and are were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Texas Administrator Bundle (40 Credits)
Do you need Texas NHA CEUs (40 credits)? Look no further! The Texas Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Texas Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in RULE §555.35 of The Texas Administrative Code Title 26 Part 1 Chapter 555 Subchapter C (click here to view).
Required Hours: 40
Hours Permitted Online (called “Self-Study”): 34
Renewal Period: Every two years on the anniversary of licensure
- Medical Ethics (6 Credit Hours)
The Texas Administrator Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (5.5 Credits)
- The Neurological Effects of Caffeine (4.25 Credits)
- Managing and Communicating with Dementia Residents (3.75 Credits)
- Falls in the Elderly (3.5 Credits)
- Accessibility: It’s More Than The Americans With Disabilities Act (3 Credits)
- Medical Ethics in LTC (3 Ethics Credits)
- Ethics, Are They Important and Why? (3 Ethics Credits)
- Understanding COPD (3 Credits)
- How Important Is Leadership in LTC? (3 Credits)
- TIA & Stroke (3 Credits)
- Medication Errors: An Overview (3 Credits)
- Performance Appraisals (2 Credits)
TOTAL: 40 Total Credit Hours of NAB Approved CEUs and 6 Ethics Hours
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Texas NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Texas by contacting:
1100 West 49th Street
Austin, Texas 78756-3199
Campus Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Vital Statistics: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4 pm
Texas Department of State Health Services
PO Box 149347
Austin, Texas 78714-9347