Need a 40 hour bundle specifically designed for your South Dakota NFA or LTC Administrator license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The South Dakota Administrator Bundle (40 Credits)
Do you need South Dakota NFA or other LTC CEUs (40 credits)? Look no further! The South Dakota Administrator Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for South Dakota Nursing Facility Administrators (NFAs), which are required by the South Dakota Board of Nursing Facility Administrators (click here to view).
Required Hours: 40
Hours Permitted Online: All 40
Renewal Period: December 31 of even years
The South Dakota Administrator Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6 Credits)
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (4.5 Credits)
- The Neurological Effects of Caffeine (3.5 Credits)
- Managing and Communicating with Dementia Residents (3 Credits)
- Nutrition in LTC Facilities (3.25 Credits)
- Falls in the Elderly (2.75 Credits)
- Medical Ethics in LTC (2.25 Ethics Credits)
- TIA & Stroke (2.25 Credits)
- Understanding COPD (2 Credits)
- How Important Is Leadership in LTC? (2 Credits)
- Cool Tools for Collaboration (2 Credits)
- Understanding HIPAA and its Ethics (2 Ethics Credits)
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia (2 Credits)
- Performance Appraisals (1.75 Credits)
- Medication Errors: Can Be Deadly (.75 Credit)
TOTAL: 40 Credits of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as South Dakota Administrator CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in South Dakota by contacting: