Need a 40 hour bundle specifically designed for your South Dakota NFA or LTC Administrator license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The South Dakota Administrator Bundle (40 Credits)
Do you need South Dakota NFA or other LTC CEUs (40 credits)? Look no further! The South Dakota Administrator Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for South Dakota Nursing Facility Administrators (NFAs), which are required by the South Dakota Board of Nursing Facility Administrators (click here to view).
Required Hours: 40
Hours Permitted Online: All 40
Renewal Period: December 31 of even years
The South Dakota Administrator Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6.5 Credits)
- Mental Illness in the Elderly (4.25 Credits)
- Residents’ Rights in LTC (2.25 Credits)
- Medical Ethics in LTC (4.5 Credits)
- Modern Trends in LTC (2.25 Credits)
- Falls in the Elderly (4 Credits)
- Ethics, Are They Important and Why? (3 Credits)
- Basics in Healthcare and Medical Ethics (1.75 Credits)
- A Guide to Maintenance (3.5 Credits)
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (4.5 Credits)
- Biological & Chemical Warfare (3.5 Credits)
TOTAL: 40 Credits of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as South Dakota Administrator CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in South Dakota by contacting: