Need a 40 hour bundle specifically designed for your Oregon RCA license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Oregon RCA Bundle (40 Credits)
Do you need Oregon RCA CEUs (40 credits)? Look no further! The Oregon RCA Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Oregon Residential Care Administrators (RCAs), which are described in Sections 853-050-0000 to 853-050-0005 of the Oregon Health Authority’s Health Licensing Office Rules (click here to view).
Required Hours: 40
Hours Permitted Online: All 40
Renewal Period: June 30 of odd years
The Oregon RCA Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (5.5 Credits)
- The Neurological Effects of Caffeine (4.25 Credits)
- Managing and Communicating with Dementia Residents (3.75 Credits)
- Nutrition in LTC Facilities (3.75 Credits)
- Falls in the Elderly (3.5 Credits)
- Understanding COPD (3 Credits)
- How Important Is Leadership in LTC? (3 Credits)
- TIA & Stroke (3 Credits)
- Cool Tools for Collaboration (2.75 Credits)
- Understanding HIPAA (2.25 Credits)
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia (2.25 Credits)
- Performance Appraisals (2 Credits)
- Medication Errors: Can Be Deadly (1 Credit)
TOTAL: 40 Credits of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Oregon RCA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Oregon by contacting: