Need a 20 hour bundle specifically designed for your Oregon nursing home administrator (NHA) license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Oregon NHA Bundle (20 Credits)
Do you need Oregon NHA CEUs (20 credits)? Look no further! The Oregon Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Oregon Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in Sections 853-050-0000 to 853-050-0005 of the Oregon Health Authority’s Health Licensing Office Rules (click here to view).
Required Hours: 20 Credit Hours
Hours Permitted Online: All Required Hours
Renewal Period: June 30 of Odd Years
The Oregon Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6 Credits)
- Mental Illness in the Elderly (3.5 Credits)
- Managing and Communicating with Dementia Residents (3 Credits)
- A Guide to Maintenance (2.75 Credits)
- Medication Errors: An Overview (2.25 Credits)
- A Guide to Abuse (1.25 Credits)
- Activities in LTC (1.25 Credits)
TOTAL: 20 Total Credit Hours of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Oregon NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Oregon by contacting: