Already completed some CEUs towards your Oklahoma license renewal? No worries! Our mini-bundle is perfect for you to get the remaining credits you need to renew your license. These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Oklahoma Administrator Mini-Bundle (12 Credits)
Already completed some CEUs towards your Oklahoma license renewal? No worries! Our mini-bundle is perfect for you to get the remaining credits you need to renew your license.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Oklahoma Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), Certified Assistant Administrators (CAAs), RC/AL Administrators (RCALs), Residential Care Administrators (RCAs) and Adult Day Care Administrators (ADCAs), which are described in Section 490:1-9-4 of the Oklahoma State Board of Examiners for Long-Term Care Administrators Rules (click here to view).
- Nursing Home Administrators: 24 Credit Hours
- Certified Assistant Administrators: 24 Credit Hours
- RC/AL Administrators: 18 Credit Hours
- Residential Care Administrator: 16 Credit Hours
- Adult Day Care Administrators: 12 Credit Hours
Hours Permitted Online: All Required Hours
Renewal Period: December 31 Every Year
The Oklahoma Administrator Mini-Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (4.5 Credits)
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia (2 Credits)
- Understanding COPD (2 Credits)
- Understanding HIPAA and its Ethics (2 Ethics Credits)
- Stress, Stress, & More Stress! (1.5 Credits)
TOTAL: 12 Total Credit Hours of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Oklahoma Administrator CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Oklahoma by contacting:
2401 NW 23rd St, Suite 2H
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
FAX (405) 522-1625