Need a 24 hour bundle specifically designed for your Oklahoma long-term care administrator license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Oklahoma Administrator Bundle (24 Credits)
Do you need Oklahoma Administrator CEUs (24 credits)? Look no further! The Oklahoma Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Oklahoma Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), Certified Assistant Administrators (CAAs), RC/AL Administrators (RCALs), Residential Care Administrators (RCAs) and Adult Day Care Administrators (ADCAs), which are described in Section 490:1-9-4 of the Oklahoma State Board of Examiners for Long-Term Care Administrators Rules (click here to view).
- Nursing Home Administrators: 24 Credit Hours
- Certified Assistant Administrators: 24 Credit Hours
- RC/AL Administrators: 18 Credit Hours
- Residential Care Administrator: 16 Credit Hours
- Adult Day Care Administrators: 12 Credit Hours
Hours Permitted Online: All Required Hours
Renewal Period: December 31 Every Year
The Oklahoma Administrator Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6.5 Credit Hours)
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (4.5 Credit Hours)
- Medical Ethics in LTC (4.5 Credit Hours)
- Falls in the Elderly (4 Credit Hours)
- Residents’ Rights in LTC (2.25 Credit Hours)
- Modern Trends in LTC (2.25 Credit Hours)
TOTAL: 24 Total Credit Hours of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Oklahoma Administrator CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Oklahoma by contacting:
2401 NW 23rd St, Suite 2H
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
FAX (405) 522-1625