Already completed some CEUs towards your New Jersey license renewal? No worries! Our mini-bundle is perfect for you to get the remaining credits you need to renew your license. These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The New Jersey Administrator Mini-Bundle (30 Credits)
Already completed some CEUs towards your New Jersey license renewal? No worries! Our mini-bundle is perfect for you to get the remaining credits you need to renew your license.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for New Jersey Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in N.J. Admin. Code § 8:34-7.2 (click here to view).
Required Hours: 60
Hours Permitted Online: All 60
Renewal Period: April 30 every three (3) years
- Medical Ethics (4 Credit Hours)
The New Jersey Administrator Mini-Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6 Credits)
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (4.5 Credits)
- Mental Illness in the Elderly (3.5 Credits)
- Managing and Communicating with Dementia Residents (3 Credits)
- A Guide to Maintenance (2.75 Credits)
- Medical Ethics in Long Term Care (2.25 Ethics Credits)
- Medication Errors: An Overview (2.25 Credits)
- Understanding HIPAA and its Ethics (2 Ethics Credits)
- Modern Trends in LTC (1.5 Credits)
- Basics of Medical Ethics and Advance Directives (1.25 Ethics Credits)
- Security in LTC Facilities (1 Credit)
TOTAL: 30 Total Credits of NAB Approved CEUs and 5.5 Ethics Credits
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as New Jersey NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in New Jersey by contacting:
120 South Stockton Street,
Trenton, NJ 08625-0367