Need a 60 hour bundle specifically designed for your New Jersey NHA license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The New Jersey Administrator Bundle (60 Credits)
Do you need New Jersey NHA CEUs (60 credits)? Look no further! The New Jersey Administrator Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for New Jersey Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in N.J. Admin. Code § 8:34-7.2 (click here to view).
Required Hours: 60
Hours Permitted Online: All 60
Renewal Period: April 30 every three (3) years
- Medical Ethics (4 Credit Hours)
The New Jersey Administrator Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6.5 Credit Hours)
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (4.5 Credit Hours)
- Medical Ethics in LTC (4.5 Ethics Credit Hours)
- Mental Illness in the Elderly (4.25 Credit Hours)
- Falls in the Elderly (4 Credit Hours)
- Managing and Communicating with Dementia Residents (4 Credit Hours)
- TIA & Stroke (3.75 Credit Hours)
- Coffee, Tea, Chocolate and the Brain (3.75 Credit Hours)
- Biological & Chemical Warfare (3.5 Credit Hours)
- A Guide to Maintenance (3.5 Credit Hours)
- Understanding COPD (3 Credit Hours)
- Use of Restraints and Behavioral Management (3 Credit Hours)
- Ethics, Are They Important and Why? (3 Ethics Credit Hours)
- Residents’ Rights in LTC (2.25 Credit Hours)
- Modern Trends in LTC (2.25 Credit Hours)
- Performance Appraisals (2 Credit Hours)
- Basics in Healthcare and Medical Ethics (1.75 Ethics Credit Hours)
- Resident Relations in LTC (0.75 Credit Hours)
TOTAL: 60 Total Credits of NAB Approved CEUs and 9.25 Ethics Credits
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as New Jersey NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in New Jersey by contacting:
120 South Stockton Street,
Trenton, NJ 08625-0367