Need a 60 hour bundle specifically designed for your New Jersey NHA license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The New Jersey Administrator Bundle (60 Credits)
Do you need New Jersey NHA CEUs (60 credits)? Look no further! The New Jersey Administrator Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for New Jersey Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in N.J. Admin. Code § 8:34-7.2 (click here to view).
Required Hours: 60
Hours Permitted Online: All 60
Renewal Period: April 30 every three (3) years
- Medical Ethics (4 Credit Hours)
The New Jersey Administrator Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6.5 Credits)
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (5.5 Credits)
- The Neurological Effects of Caffeine (4.25 Credits)
- Biological & Chemical Warfare (4.25 Credits)
- Mental Illness in the Elderly (4.25 Credits)
- Managing and Communicating with Dementia Residents (3.75 Credits)
- Nutrition in LTC Facilities (3.75 Credits)
- Falls in the Elderly (3.5 Credits)
- Medical Ethics in LTC (3 Ethics Credits)
- Ethics, Are They Important and Why? (3 Ethics Credits)
- Understanding COPD (3 Credits)
- How Important Is Leadership in LTC? (3 Credits)
- TIA & Stroke (3 Credits)
- Medication Errors: An Overview (3 Credits)
- Accessibility: It’s More Than the Americans with Disabilities Act (3 Credits)
- Understanding HIPAA (2.25 Credits)
- Medication Errors: Can Be Deadly (1 Credit)
TOTAL: 60 Total Credits of NAB Approved CEUs and 6 Ethics Credits
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as New Jersey NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in New Jersey by contacting:
120 South Stockton Street,
Trenton, NJ 08625-0367