Need a 40 hour bundle specifically designed for your New Hampshire NHA license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The New Hampshire Administrator Bundle (40 Credits)
Do you need New Hampshire NHA CEUs (40 credits)? Look no further! The New Hampshire Administrator Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for New Hampshire Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are authorized in RSA 151-A and set forth in Part 401 of the NUH (click here to view).
IMPORTANT NOTE: On May 19, 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the New Hampshire Office of Professional Licensure and Certification waived continuing education requirements for licensed professionals due for renewal between March 13, 2020 and December 31, 2020. All other licensees are authorized to obtain all continuing education requirements online. Click here to view the press release.
Required Hours: 40 (**30 if you’ve been licensed in New Hampshire for 15 consecutive years**)
Hours Permitted Online: All 40
Renewal Period: Every two years on anniversary of licensure
The New Hampshire Administrator Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6.5 Credits)
- Mental Illness in the Elderly (4.25 Credits)
- Residents’ Rights in LTC (2.25 Credits)
- Medical Ethics in LTC (4.5 Credits)
- Modern Trends in LTC (2.25 Credits)
- Falls in the Elderly (4 Credits)
- Ethics, Are They Important and Why? (3 Credits)
- Basics in Healthcare and Medical Ethics (1.75 Credits)
- A Guide to Maintenance (3.5 Credits)
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (4.5 Credits)
- Biological & Chemical Warfare (3.5 Credits)
TOTAL: 40 Credits of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as New Hampshire NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in New Hampshire by contacting:
New Hampshire Board of Nursing Home Administrators
[email protected] (email)
(603) 271- 4728 (phone)