Already completed some CEUs towards your Nebraska license renewal? No worries! Our mini-bundle of 25 credits is perfect for you to get the remaining credits you need to renew your license. These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Nebraska NHA Mini-Bundle (25 Credits)
Already completed some CEUs towards your Nebraska license renewal? No worries! Our mini-bundle of 25 credits is perfect for you to get the remaining credits you need to renew your license.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Nebraska Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in Section 106-013.02 of the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services Nursing Home Administrator Regulations (click here to view)
Required Hours: 50
Hours Permitted Online: Generally 25 but all 50 currently (Due to COVID-19, all hours are permitted to be obtained online in 2020–see info here)
Renewal Period: December 31 of Even Years
The Nebraska NHA Mini-Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (4.5 Credits)
- Mental Illness in the Elderly (3.5 Credits)
- Nutrition in LTC Facilities (3.25 Credits)
- Managing and Communicating with Dementia Residents (3 Credits)
- A Guide to Maintenance (2.75 Credits)
- Medical Ethics in Long Term Care (2.25 Credits)
- Medication Errors: An Overview (2.25 Credits)
- Cool Tools for Collaboration (2 Credits)
- Resident Relations in Long Term Care (.75 Credits)
- Violence in the Workplace (.75 Credits)
TOTAL: 25 Credits of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Nebraska NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Nebraska by contacting:
DHHS Licensure Unit
Attn: Nursing Home Admin.
PO Box 94986
Lincoln NE 68509-4986
Phone: (402) 471-2117