Need 50 CEUs specifically designed for your Nebraska NHA license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Nebraska NHA Bundle (50 Credits)
Do you need Nebraska NHA CEUs (50 credits)? Look no further! The Nebraska Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Nebraska Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in Section 106-013.02 of the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services Nursing Home Administrator Regulations (click here to view)
Required Hours: 50
Hours Permitted Online: Generally 25 but all 50 currently (Due to COVID-19, all hours are permitted to be obtained online in 2020–see info here)
Renewal Period: December 31 of Even Years
The Nebraska NHA Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6.5 Credits)
- Mental Illness in the Elderly (4.25 Credits)
- Understanding COPD (3 Credits)
- Residents’ Rights in LTC (2.25 Credits)
- Medical Ethics in LTC (4.5 Credits)
- Modern Trends in LTC (2.25 Credits)
- Use of Restraints and Behavioral Management (3 Credits)
- Falls in the Elderly (4 Credits)
- Ethics, Are They Important and Why? (3 Credits)
- Performance Appraisals (2 Credits)
- Basics in Healthcare and Medical Ethics (1.75 Credits)
- A Guide to Maintenance (3.5 Credits)
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (4.5 Credits)
- Biological & Chemical Warfare (3.5 Credits)
- Resource Conservation for the LTC Administrator (2 Credits)
TOTAL: 50 Credits of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Nebraska NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Nebraska by contacting:
DHHS Licensure Unit
Attn: Nursing Home Admin.
PO Box 94986
Lincoln, NE 68509-4986
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (402) 471-2117