Need a 40 hour bundle specifically designed for your Massachusetts NHA license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Massachusetts NHA Bundle (40 Credits)
Do you need Massachusetts NHA CEUs (40 credits)? Look no further! The Massachusetts NHA Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Massachusetts Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are set forth by the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Nursing Home Administrators (click here to view).
Required Hours: 40
Hours Permitted Online: All 40 (as long as such hours are sponsored by NAB)
Renewal Period: June 30 of Even Years
The Massachusetts NHA Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6 Credits)
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (4.5 Credits)
- The Neurological Effects of Caffeine (3.5 Credits)
- Managing and Communicating with Dementia Residents (3 Credits)
- Nutrition in LTC Facilities (3.25 Credits)
- Falls in the Elderly (2.75 Credits)
- Medical Ethics in LTC (2.25 Ethics Credits)
- Understanding COPD (2 Credits)
- How Important Is Leadership in LTC? (2 Credits)
- TIA & Stroke (2.25 Credits)
- Cool Tools for Collaboration (2 Credits)
- Understanding HIPAA and its Ethics (2 Ethics Credits)
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia (2 Credits)
- Performance Appraisals (1.75 Credits)
- Medication Errors: Can Be Deadly (.75 Credit)
TOTAL: 40 Credits of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Massachusetts NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Massachusetts by contacting:
Massachusetts Board of Registration of Nursing Home Administrators
239 Causeway St., Suite 500, 5th Floor, Boston, MA 02114
Call Board of Registration of Nursing Home Administrators at (800) 414-0168
Call Board of Registration of Nursing Home Administrators at (617) 973-0806
Call Board of Registration of Nursing Home Administrators, TTY at (617) 973-0988