Need a 24 hour bundle specifically designed for your Maine nursing home administrator or other long-term care license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Maine Administrator Bundle (24 Credits)
Do you need Maine Administrator CEUs (24 credits)? Look no further! The Maine Administrator Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Maine Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), Multi-Level Long Term Care Administrators (LTCAs) and Residential Care Facility Administrators (RCFAs), which are described in Section 4 Chapter 8 of the 02 Department of Professional and Financial Regulation Section 371 Nursing Home Administrators Licensing Board (click here to view).
- NHA: 24 Credit Hours
- LTCA: 24 Credit Hours
- RCFA: 12 Credit Hours
Hours Permitted Online: All Required Hours
Renewal Period: June 30 of Even Years
The Maine Administrator Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6 Credits)
- Mental Illness in the Elderly (3.5 Credits)
- Managing and Communicating with Dementia Residents (3 Credits)
- Falls in the Elderly (2.75 Credits)
- A Guide to Maintenance (2.75 Credits)
- Medical Ethics in LTC (2.25 Ethics Credits)
- Medication Errors: An Overview (2.25 Credits)
- Stress, Stress, and More Stress! (1.5 Credits)
TOTAL: 24 Total Credit Hours of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Maine Administrator CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Maine by contacting: