Need CEUs towards your Kentucky LTC license renewal? No worries! Our Kentucky bundle is perfect for you. These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Kentucky Administrator Bundle (30 Credits)
Do you need CEUs towards your Kentucky long-term care administrator renewal? No worries! Our Kentucky bundle is perfect for you.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Kentucky Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs) and other long-term care administrators, which are described in Section 201 KAR 6:070 of the Kentucky Administrative Rules (click here to view).
Required Hours: 30
Hours Permitted Online: All 30
Renewal Period: Every 2 Years on Date of Issuance**
**Note: Kentucky temporarily suspended the need to obtain continuing education until 30 days following the end of the COVID-19 crisis. If your renewal date arises during the crisis, your CEUs will not be required until a later time. Click here to view the announcement.
The Kentucky Administrator Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6.5 Credits)
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (5.5 Credits)
- Mental Illness in the Elderly (4.25 Credits)
- A Guide to Maintenance (3.25 Credits)
- Understanding COPD (3 Credits)
- Medication Errors: An Overview (3 Credits)
- Understanding HIPAA (2.25 Credits)
- Resident Relations in Long Term Care (1.25 Credits)
- Medication Errors: Can Be Deadly (1 Credit)
TOTAL: 30 Total Credits of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Kentucky administrator CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Kentucky by contacting: