Need a 40 hour bundle specifically designed for your Iowa NHA license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Iowa NHA Bundle (40 Credits)
Do you need Iowa NHA CEUs (40 credits)? Look no further! The Iowa NHA Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Iowa Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in Section 645—143(272C) of the Nursing Home Administrators Board of Examiners (click here to view).
Required Hours: 40
Hours Permitted Online: All 40 (as long as such hours are sponsored by NCERS/NAB)
Renewal Period: December 31 of Odd Years
The Iowa NHA Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6.5 Credits)
- Mental Illness in the Elderly (4.25 Credits)
- Residents’ Rights in LTC (2.25 Required Course Credits)
- Medical Ethics in LTC (4.5 Credits)
- Modern Trends in LTC (2.25 Credits)
- Falls in the Elderly (4 Required Course Credits)
- Ethics, Are They Important and Why? (3 Credits)
- Basics in Healthcare and Medical Ethics (1.75 Credits)
- A Guide to Maintenance (3.5 Credits)
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (4.5 Required Course Credits)
- Biological & Chemical Warfare (3.5 Credits)
TOTAL: 40 Credits of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Iowa NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Iowa by contacting:
Lucas State Office Building
321 E. 12th Street – Des Moines, IA 50319-0075
Phone: (515) 281-7689
Deaf Relay: (Hearing or Speech Impaired) 711 or 1-800-735-2942