Need a 40 hour bundle specifically designed for your Indiana HCA or RCA license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Indiana Administrator Bundle (40 Credits)
Do you need Indiana HFA or RCA CEUs (40 credits)? Look no further! The Indiana Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Indiana Health Facility Administrators (HFAs) and Residential Care Administrators (RCAs), which are described in Rule 2 of TITLE 840 INDIANA STATE BOARD OF HEALTH FACILITY ADMINISTRATORS (click here to view).
Required Hours: 40
Hours Permitted Online: All 40
Renewal Period: August 31 of Even Years
The Indiana Administrator Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (5.5 Credits)
- The Neurological Effects of Caffeine (4.25 Credits)
- Managing and Communicating with Dementia Residents (3.75 Credits)
- Nutrition in LTC Facilities (3.75 Credits)
- Falls in the Elderly (3.5 Credits)
- Understanding COPD (3 Credits)
- How Important Is Leadership in LTC? (3 Credits)
- TIA & Stroke (3 Credits)
- Cool Tools for Collaboration (2.75 Credits)
- Understanding HIPAA (2.25 Credits)
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia (2.25 Credits)
- Performance Appraisals (2 Credits)
- Medication Errors: Can Be Deadly (1 Credit)
TOTAL: 40 Credits of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Indiana HFA/RCA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Indiana by contacting:
Attn: Health Facility Administrators
402 W. Washington Street, Room W072
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Staff Email: [email protected]