Already completed some CEUs towards your Georgia NHA license renewal? No worries! Our mini-bundle of 10 credits is perfect for you to get the remaining credits you need to renew your license. These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Georgia NHA Mini-Bundle (10 Credits)
Already completed some CEUs towards your Georgia NHA license renewal? No worries! Our mini-bundle of 10 credits is perfect for you to get the remaining credits you need to renew your license.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Georgia Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in Rule 393-13-.01 of the Georgia Administrative Code (click here to view).
Required Hours: 40 Credit Hours
Hours Permitted Online: 20 Credit Hours
Renewal Period: December 31 of Odd Years
- Professional Development/Integrity and/or Resident Rights (6 Credit Hours)
The Georgia NHA Mini-Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- Medical Ethics in LTC (2.25 Integrity Credit Hours)
- Understanding HIPAA and its Ethics (2 Integrity Credit Hours)
- Understanding COPD (2 Credits)
- Residents’ Rights in Long Term Care (1.25 Resident Rights Credits)
- Basics of Medical Ethics and Advance Directives (1.25 Integrity Credits)
- An Administrator’s Guide to Abuse (1.25 Credits)
TOTAL: 10 Total Credit Hours of NAB Approved CEUs and 6+ Hours of Professional Development/Integrity and/or Resident Rights
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Georgia NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Georgia by contacting:
Georgia Nursing Home Administrator Board
214 State Capitol
Atlanta, Georgia 30334