Need a 40-hour bundle specifically designed for your Florida NHA license and approved by CE Broker? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Florida NHA Bundle: CE Broker (40 Credit Hours)
Do you need Florida NHA CEUs (40 credits) approved by CE Broker? Look no further! The Florida NHA Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Florida Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in Section 64B10-15.001 of the Florida Administrative Code (click here to view). Additionally, we will automatically report your course completions to CE Broker.
Required Hours: 40
Hours Permitted Online: **Generally 20 But See Below for 2020 Change**
Renewal Period: September 30 of Even Years
- Prevention of Medical Errors (2 Credit Hours)
Note: A proposed rule in Florida will allow Florida NHA licensees to receive all their CE units online for renewal in September 2020. Click here to review the proposed rule change.
The Florida NHA Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- Be Prepared: Disaster Planning for Administrators (4 Credit Hours)
- Cool Tools For Collaboration (3 Credit Hours)
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (4 Credit Hours)
- Managing and Communicating with Dementia Residents (4 Credit Hours)
- Use Of Restraints (2 Credit Hours)
- Medication Errors: Can Be Deadly (2 Medical Errors Credit Hours)
- Mental Illness In The Elderly (4 Credit Hours)
- Performance Appraisals (2 Credit Hours)
- Resident Relations In LTC (2 Credit Hours)
- Security in LTC Facilities (3 Credit Hours)
- Stress Management (3 Credit Hours)
- Violence in the Workplace (4 Credit Hours)
- What’s Cooking? An Operational Perspective Into LTC Dinning (3 Credit Hours)
TOTAL: 40 Credits of CE Broker Approved CEUs, including 2 Medical Error Credits
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–most of our courses are approved as Florida NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Florida by contacting:
Department of Health
Board of Nursing Home Administrators
4052 Bald Cypress Way Bin C-07
Tallahassee, FL 32399-3257
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET