Need a 40 hour bundle specifically designed for your Florida NHA license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Florida NHA Bundle (40 Credits)
Do you need Florida NHA CEUs (40 credits)? Look no further! The Florida NHA Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Florida Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in Section 64B10-15.001 of the Florida Administrative Code (click here to view).
Required Hours: 40
Hours Permitted Online: **Generally 20 But See Below for 2020 Change**
Renewal Period: September 30 of Even Years
- Prevention Medication Errors (2 Credit Hours)
Note: A proposed rule in Florida will allow Florida NHA licensees to receive all of their CE units online for license renewals in September 2020. Click here to review the proposed rule change.
The Florida NHA Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- Medication Errors: An Overview (2 Medication Errors Credits)
- The Science of Aging (5 Credits)
- Mental Illness in the Elderly (4 Credits)
- Medical Ethics in LTC (4 Credits)
- Modern Trends in LTC (1 Credit)
- Falls in the Elderly (4 Credits)
- Ethics, Are They Important and Why? (4 Credits)
- Basics in Healthcare and Medical Ethics (1 Credits)
- A Guide to Maintenance (3.5 Credits)
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (4 Credits)
- Biological & Chemical Warfare (3.5 Credits)
- Violence in the Workplace (4 Credits)
TOTAL: 40 Credits of CEBroker Approved CEUs and 2 Medication Error Credits
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–most of our courses are approved as Florida NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Florida by contacting:
Department of Health
Board of Nursing Home Administrators
4052 Bald Cypress Way Bin C-07
Tallahassee, FL 32399-3257
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET