Need 48 CEUs specifically designed for your Delaware NHA license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Delaware NHA Bundle (48 Credits)
Do you need Delaware NHA CEUs (48 credits)? Look no further! The Delaware Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Delaware Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in Section 5.0 of the Division of Professional Regulation in 5200 Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators (click here to view)
Required Hours: 48
Hours Permitted Online: All 48
Renewal Period: July 31 of Odd Years
The Delaware NHA Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6 Credits)
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (4.5 Credits)
- The Neurological Effects of Caffeine (3.5 Credits)
- Biological and Chemical Warfare (3.5 Credits)
- Mental Illness in the Elderly (3.5 Credits)
- Managing and Communicating with Dementia Residents (3 Credits)
- Nutrition in LTC Facilities (3.25 Credits)
- Falls in the Elderly (2.75 Credits)
- Medical Ethics in LTC (2.25 Ethics Credits)
- Understanding COPD (2 Credits)
- How Important Is Leadership in LTC? (2 Credits)
- TIA & Stroke (2.25 Credits)
- Cool Tools for Collaboration (2 Credits)
- Understanding HIPAA and its Ethics (2 Ethics Credits)
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia (2 Credits)
- Performance Appraisals (1.75 Credits)
- Security in LTC Facilities (1 Credit)
- Medication Errors: Can Be Deadly (.75 Credit)
TOTAL: 48 Credits of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Delaware NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Delaware by contacting:
Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators
861 Silver Lake Blvd.
Dover, DE 19904