Need a 40 hour bundle specifically designed for your Connecticut NHA license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Connecticut NHA Bundle (40 Credits)
Do you need Connecticut NHA CEUs (40 credits)? Look no further! The Connecticut NHA Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Connecticut Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in Regulation Fact Sheet on Biennial Licensing and Continuing Education Requirements (click here to view).
**NOTE**: Governor Lamont issued Executive Order 7DD suspending for six (6) months, the continuing education requirements for nursing home administrators. Licensees with expiration dates between April 30, 2020 and October 31, 2020 are not required to complete the continuing education required for license renewal. Click here to view the release on the Connecticut Department of Public Health’s website.
Required Hours: 40
Hours Permitted Online: All 40
Renewal Period: December 31 of Even Years
The Connecticut NHA Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (5.5 Credits)
- The Neurological Effects of Caffeine (4.25 Credits)
- Nutrition in LTC Facilities (3.75 Credits)
- Managing and Communicating with Dementia Residents (3.75 Credits)
- Falls in the Elderly (3.5 Credits)
- Understanding COPD (3 Credits)
- How Important Is Leadership in LTC? (3 Credits)
- TIA & Stroke (3 Credits)
- Cool Tools for Collaboration (2.75 Credits)
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia (2.25 Credits)
- Understanding HIPAA (2.25 Credits)
- Performance Appraisals (2 Credits)
- Medication Errors: Can Be Deadly (1 Credit)
TOTAL: 40 Credits of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Connecticut NHA CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Connecticut by contacting:
Connecticut Department of Public Health
Practitioner Licensing and Investigations Section
410 Capitol Ave., MS# 12 APP
P.O. Box 340308
Hartford, CT 06134-0308
Phone: (860) 509-7603
Fax: (860) 707-1984
email: [email protected] (Preferred)