Need a 20 hour bundle specifically designed for your Arkansas NHA or ALA license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Arkansas Administrator Bundle (20 Credits)
Do you need Arkansas Administrator CEUs (20 credits)? Look no further! The Arkansas Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Arkansas Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs) and Assisted Living Administrators (ALAs), which are described in Section D of the Rules & Regulations for Licensure of Nursing Home Administrators in Arkansas (click here to view).
- NHA: 20 Credit Hours
- ALA: 16 Credit Hours
Hours Permitted Online: All Required Credit Hours
- NHA: June 30 of Every Year
- ALA: Every Two Years on the Date of Original Licensure
The Arkansas Administrator Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6 Credits)
- Mental Illness in the Elderly (3.5 Credits)
- Managing and Communicating with Dementia Residents (3 Credits)
- A Guide to Maintenance (2.75 Credits)
- Medication Errors: An Overview (2.25 Credits)
- A Guide to Abuse (1.25 Credits)
- Activities in LTC (1.25 Credits)
TOTAL: 20 Total Credit Hours of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Arkansas Administrator CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Arkansas by contacting:
Education and Events Coordinator
Arkansas Health Care Association
Arkansas Assisted Living Association
1401 W. Capitol Avenue, Suite 180 | Little Rock, AR 72201