Need a 20 hour bundle specifically designed for your Arizona NHA or ALFM license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Arizona Administrator Bundle (20 Credits)
Do you need Arizona Administrator CEUs (20 credits)? Look no further! The Arizona Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Arizona Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs) and Assisted Living Facility Managers (ALFMs), which are described in Section R4-33-501 of the (click here to view).
- Nursing Home Administrators: 50 Credit Hours
- Assisted Living Facility Managers: 24 Credit Hours
Hours Permitted Online:
- Nursing Home Administrators: 20 Credit Hours
- Assisted Living Facility Managers: 9 Credit Hours
Renewal Period: June 30 of Even Years
The Arizona Administrator Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6 Credits)
- Mental Illness in the Elderly (3.5 Credits)
- Managing and Communicating with Dementia Residents (3 Credits)
- A Guide to Maintenance (2.75 Credits)
- Medication Errors: An Overview (2.25 Credits)
- A Guide to Abuse (1.25 Credits)
- Activities in LTC (1.25 Credits)
TOTAL: 20 Total Credit Hours of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Arizona Administrator CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Arizona by contacting:
To contact us by regular mail:
Arizona Board of Examiners of Nursing Care Institution Administrators
and Assisted Living Facility Managers
1740 W. Adams, Suite 2490
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
Main Line (602) 364-2374
Licensing, (602) 364-0144
Investigations, (602) 364-2316
Executive Director, (602) 542-8156
By fax: (602) 542-8316
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org