Need a 25 hour bundle specifically designed for your Wyoming nursing home administrator license? These courses never expire and were created to help you get your CEUs done fast!
The Wyoming Administrator Bundle (25 Credits)
Do you need Wyoming Administrator CEUs (25 credits)? Look no further! The Wyoming Administrator Bundle is specifically designed to meet your needs.
Below is a summary of the CEU requirements for Wyoming Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs), which are described in Section 7 of the Wyoming Board of Nursing Home Administrators Rules and Regulations (click here to view).
Required Hours: 25 Credit Hours
Hours Permitted Online: All Required Hours
Renewal Period: December 31 of Every Year
The Wyoming Administrator Bundle includes the following courses (CEU hours bracketed):
- The Science of Aging (6.5 Credit Hours)
- Infection Control & Standard Precautions (4.5 Credit Hours)
- Medical Ethics in LTC (4.5 Credit Hours)
- Falls in the Elderly (4 Credit Hours)
- Residents’ Rights in LTC (2.25 Credit Hours)
- Modern Trends in LTC (2.25 Credit Hours)
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia (1 Credit Hour)
TOTAL: 25 Total Credit Hours of NAB Approved CEUs
If you need just a few courses, please visit our Course Catalog page–all our courses are approved as Wyoming Administrator CEUs!
You can always contact us if you have any questions (click here for the Contact page). Additionally, you can get more information regarding your CEU and license renewal requirements in Wyoming by contacting: